- SSHRC Connection Grant (2018). Development 2018 (Co-Applicant). $24,703.
- Networks of Centres of Excellence of Canada - International Knowledge Translation Platforms (NCE-IKYP). (2017-2021). Healthy Young People Everywhere (Academic Member), $1,600,000.
- CIHR Project Scheme (2016-2021). Brock Healthy Youth Project (Principal Investigator) $1,433,440.
- Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Youth Employment Fund (2014-2015). $6,800.
- SSHRC Insight Grant (2014-2020). The course of academic achievement and psychosocial adjustment during and after university: Processes of risk and resilience, and links to post-university outcomes (Principal Investigator) $292,325.
- CIHR Institute of Human Development, Child and Youth Health (2013-2017). Adolescent socialization via the Internet: An exploration of the social cognitive and contextual correlates of online risk behaviour. (Co-Applicant) $337,940.
- SSHRC Standard Research Grant (2011 to 2014). Academic achievement from late high school through university: Processes of risk and resilience (Principal Investigator) $104,233.
- SSHRC Standard Research Grant (2007 to 2011). A longitudinal study of academic achievement trajectories: Factors associated with stability and change (Principal Investigator) $77,039
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation, Ontario Innovation Trust, Private Donors (2004-2009). Lifespan Development Research Centre. (S. Segalowitz, T. Willoughby and J. Dywan, Co-Principal Applicants) $6,518,655
- Networks of Centres of Excellence (2001-2009) CLLRNet: The Canadian Language and Literacy Network (Co-Applicant, Co-Theme Leader; Member of Research Management Team from 2001 to 2005; Co-Investigator on research projects for $325,350). $14,200,000
- Owl Children’s Trust (2003-2013). The role of media in children’s learning and social development. $121,000.
- SSHRC/CURA (2000 to 2006). Enhancement of youth resilience and reduction of harmful behaviours leading to healthy lifestyle choices – YLC-CURA (Principal Investigator) $1,000,000.
- SSHRC Standard Research Grant (2002-2005). Researching the impact of community-university partnerships (Co-Investigator) $150,000
- Human Resources Development Canada(2002-2003). Local Labour Market Partnership Program. YLC-CURA (Co-Principal Investigator) $150,460
- Human Resources Development Canada(2002-2003). Job Creation Program. YLC-CURA (Co-Principal Investigator) $140,000
- Health Canada (2000-2002). Centre of Excellence for Youth Engagement. Toronto. [Collaborator and core partner as PI of YLC-CURA (Lead Agency: Students Commission); also co-investigator on a research project of $300,000] $600,000/year.
- SSHRC Standard Research Grant (1999 to 2003). The impact of the Internet on search strategies and learning for both educators and secondary school students: Toward a model of self-regulation (Principal Investigator). $92,889
- SSHRC Standard Research Grant (1997 to 2001). Investigating the impact of computer instruction for cognitive development in the early childhood education environment (Co-Investigator). $61,983
- SSHRC Standard Research Grant (1996 to 1999). Cognitive processes underlying successful strategy transfer across age (Principal Investigator). $39,765
The Adolescent Development Lab is a member of the Jack and Nora
Walker, Canadian Centre for Lifespan Development Research, where
we work closely with other Lifespan members. Learn more about
the Centre for Lifespan Development Research.